Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Only 7 days late...

I had every intention of beginning this blog on November 1. I have been thinking about it, researching blogs, and writing posts in my head for the past three months. I was going to introduce myself- you love me (naturally) and we were going to skip off into cyberspace and live happily ever after. Funny thing is, I got busy, then tired and lazy, and then family came to visit and turned my house upside down- you know how that is. So today, November 7th, I am making an honest effort here and at least starting this sucker. I hope you'll hang in there with me, because honestly, I feel very alone, even in a full house. So sad- I know. Pity party for one at my house. I'll tell you all about it.... tomorrow. I gotta snack to deliver, a text to return, and a teenager to pick up from school. All in the next 30 min.. Wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by!
Stephanie

**Update**
I did, in fact, text my dad back, make a snack run for my husband, and pulled into a front row parking spot at the high school BEFORE the bell rang. I impressed myself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment